Friday Five - November 29, 2019
Red Hat News, November 29th, 2019
November 29, 2019,
Volume 260, Issue 4
- Open Source Stories: Early Adopters: Raspberry Pi in the Classroom
- Scholastic develops applications faster with Red Hat OpenShift and AWS
- What is bit rot, and how can I detect it on RHEL?
- How our Open Studio team hacked together a project tracker with Python and a Raspberry Pi
- YJFX Adopts Red Hat OpenStack Platform to Build Out Customer Service Infrastructure
Read on for details.
Read More ...